2011 The adidas adistar Cushion 6

The adidas adistar Cushion 6...The adistarC6 is a cushioning shoe hence it is made for those who supinate (under pronate). Me being a mild pronator should in fact be wearing the motion control version. However, I managed to “transform” the shoe slightly to being a motion control shoe by changing the insoles as the factory version offered almost no support at all, something that didn’t suit me at all.

Positive
The adistarC6 is very comfortable. The noseam technology made my feet felt like I’m slipping into a socks rather than a shoe. It was smooth sailing for my feet in it as I felt no irritation caused by stitching. And to make things better, the ventilation is excellent. The shoe’s vamp is built like a string of nets and as I ran, I can feel breeze coming through it hence cooling both my feet. This will be great for runners with sweaty feet.




The FORMOTION logo on the shoe's tongue...
During the past, adidas shoes were pretty narrow in fit. However today, adidas seems to have realized this problem. The width of their shoes has been improved, and the adistarC6 is one of them. There were sufficient space for my toes to move around and my forefoot felt no pain at all. This is a very important aspect as with every pounding the feet takes, it actually grows larger.
2011 The adidas adistar Cushion 6